Windows 2007 Product Keys 2018 for Free [Working Activation Keys for Windows 2007 32/64 bits]: To run Windows 7 we need windows 7 key. The windows key is a 25-character code that’s used to activate windows on your computer. It looks like this: XXXXX-XXXXX- XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. This Activation helps verify that your copy hasn’t been used on more PCs than the Microsoft Software Terms allow. Even if you have genuine windows, but you do not have a windows 7 product key, you won’t be able to run your Windows 7 on your PC.
Windows 7 activation key comes with the genuine purchase of windows. If you buy it from a store, you will get it from a store. If your PC is pre-loaded with the Windows 7, there will be chances that windows 7 key sticker behind your device. You can get for free.
- 1 Windows 2007 Product Keys 2018 for Free [Working Activation Keys for Windows 2007 32/64 bits]
- 1.1 Windows 2007 Product Keys
- 1.2 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT PRODUCT KEY
- 1.3 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT PRODUCT KEY
- 1.4 How to Activate Windows 7?
- 1.5 How to Activate Windows 7 Without a Key?
- 1.6 Places You Might Find the Windows 8 Products Keys
- 1.7 How to read Windows 7 Product Key From the Certificate of Authenticity Sticker?
- 1.8 Use NirSoft’s ProduKey to Recover Windows 7 Product Keys
- 1.9 Find the Windows Key Without Any Software (Advanced Users Only)
Windows 2007 Product Keys 2018 for Free [Working Activation Keys for Windows 2007 32/64 bits]
Sometime if you want to reinstall your Windows 7, then you will surely need a windows 7 product key to get it running. And if you can’t find and hard copy of your windows 7 serial key then there are a few tricks which you can use to obtain your windows 7 activation key as normally it’s stored in the Windows Registry.
Windows 2007 Product Keys
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT PRODUCT KEY
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT PRODUCT KEY
How to Activate Windows 7?
- Click the Start button. Right-click on Computer and select Properties. This will open the System Properties window.
- Click the “Activate Windows now” link at the bottom of the window. The software will attempt to detect an active Internet connection. If one is detected, the “Activate Windows online now” option will be available for selection. If it is not available, check to make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Enter your Windows 7 product key at the prompt. You must enter a valid 25 character key in order to activate your copy of Windows. Your product key may be located underneath your laptop, on the back of your computer case, on the disc case for your Windows 7 installation DVD, or in the Windows 7 manual.
- If you downloaded the software online, then you will find it in your confirmation email.
- If you cannot find your product key, you may need to purchase a new one.
- Click. Next to activate your copy of Windows. The activation process may take a few moments. Once it has been completed, the activation window will display a confirmation message. To double-check that you are activated, open System Properties again (Right click on Computer and select Properties). The bottom of the window should show the message “Windows is activated”.
How to Activate Windows 7 Without a Key?
- Hit start and enter “Cmd” into the search bar. The Command Prompt program will appear in the search results.
- Right-click the Command Prompt listing and select “Run as Administrator”. This will launch the command prompt application with administrator privileges.
- Enter “slmgr-rearm” into the command line and hit ↵ Enter. A script will run and after a few moments, you will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Check your activation status. Right-click on “Computer” and select “Properties”. This opens the System Properties window. Your activation period should be reset to 30 days.
- Don’t forget that this command can be used up to 3 times giving you a total of 120 days
of potential activation time.
Places You Might Find the Windows 8 Products Keys
The key you need will be in one of these places:
- Stored in software on your PC: When you (or your PC manufacturer) installs Windows, Windows stores its product key in the registry. You can extract this product key, and–often–enter it when reinstalling Windows on your PC. Crucially, you’ll need to grab it from your operating system before you begin reinstalling Windows or it could be deleted if you format your hard drive.
- Printed on a sticker: Some PCs use a technology called “System Locked Pre-installation,” or SLP. If your PC uses this, the product key on your PC–the one stored in the registry, and the one key- viewer applications display–will be different from the actual key your PC needs. The actual key is on a certificate of authenticity (COA) sticker on your PC or its power supply. The one in the registry and key-viewer application is a red herring. This system was common for Windows 7 PCs.
- Embedded in your PC’s UEFI firmware: The key for the version of Windows the PC comes with is stored in the computer’s UEFI firmware or BIOS. You don’t even need to know it–assuming you’re installing the same edition of Windows the PC came with, it should automatically activate and work without you needing to enter a key. It’ll all happen automatically.
If you want to find the UEFI-embedded key and write it down, Just open the Start menu, type “PowerShell”, and run the Powershell application that comes up.
Then, enter the following command and press Enter: (Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey
You should be rewarded with your embedded license key. Write it down and store it in
a safe place.
How to read Windows 7 Product Key From the Certificate of Authenticity Sticker?
- If you have a Windows 7-era PC, there’s a good chance the PC’s key is a single key the manufacturer uses for all their PCs. Thanks to “System Locked Pre-installation,” you’re not allowed to use that key to install Windows. If you try, you’ll get error messages about the key being invalid.
- To check, you’ll need to look for a certificate of authenticity sticker on your computer. The COA sticker verifies that the computer came with an authentic copy of Windows, and that sticker has a product key printed on it. You’ll need that product key to reinstall Windows–and, if the manufacturer used System Locked Pre-installation, that key is different from the one your PC came with in software.
- Examine your computer to find the key. On a laptop, it may be on the bottom of the laptop. If your laptop has a removable battery, it may be under the battery. If there’s some sort of compartment you can open, it might be in there. It may even be stuck to the laptop’s charger brick. If it’s a desktop, look on the side of the desktop’s case. If it’s not there, check the top, back, bottom, and anywhere else it might be.
Use NirSoft’s ProduKey to Recover Windows 7 Product Keys
The easiest way to get access to your product key is with a third-party utility, and there’s nobody better at those than NirSoft. Their utilities are always crapware-free and are always really useful. The only issue with this particular utility is that some antivirus will detect it as a false positive because some malware might try to steal your product key.
If you want to recover a key from a dead computer, you can hook up the hard drive to a working PC, and then run ProduKey and use File > Select Source to point to the external Windows directory. You can then grab the keys from that computer easily.
Find the Windows Key Without Any Software (Advanced Users Only)
Assuming you can boot your computer without any problems, you can easily create a simple VBScript that will read the value out of the registry and then translate it into the format that you need for reinstalling.
Set WshShell = CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
Const KeyOffset = 52
i = 28
Chars = “BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789”;
Cur = 0
x = 14
Cur = Cur * 256
Cur = Key(x + KeyOffset) + Cur
Key(x + KeyOffset) = (Cur \ 24) And 255
Cur = Cur Mod 24
x = x -1
Loop While x >= 0
i = i -1
KeyOutput = Mid(Chars, Cur + 1, 1) & KeyOutput
If (((29 – i) Mod 6) = 0) And (i <> -1) Then
i = i -1
KeyOutput = “-” & KeyOutput
Loop While i >= 0
ConvertToKey = KeyOutput
You’ll need to use File ->; Save As, change the “Save as type” to “All Files” and then name it productkey.vbs or something similar ending with the vbs extension. We’d recommend saving to the desktop for easy access.
Once you’ve saved it, you can just double-click and the popup window will show you your product key.