The concept of Anti-Gravity is creating a place that is free from gravitational force. The content of web page is subjected to gravitational pull and they start acting differently. These Google Tricks are only for the purpose of fun and entertainment.
- Most Useful Google Gravity, Google Anti Gravity & Google Zero Gravity Tricks [Amazing Fun with Google]
Most Useful Google Gravity, Google Anti Gravity & Google Zero Gravity Tricks [Amazing Fun with Google]
I’ll detail you on most useful Google gravity tricks.
- Google gravity is simple Google trick which brings in some movement to the elements of the static screen. All the options in default search screen of Google will fall down as Google gravity pulls all of those down.
- n Order to use this Google Gravity trick just visit Google.com and in the search box enter “Google Gravity” and look the objects falling down.
- step # 1: Visit Google.com then in the search box enter “Google Gravity”.
- step # 2: instead of clicking the search button, click on the “I’m feeling Lucky” button.
- step # 3: then in the search box enter “Google Gravity”. instead of clicking the search button, click on the “I’m feeling Lucky” button.
- step # 4: instead of clicking the search button, pinch on the “I’m feeling Lucky” button.
Anti Gravity Google
- Anti-gravity Google is one of the most searched Google tricks. By typing Google Anti Gravity and clicking the search button all the elements of default search screen will start floating in a random motion.
- All the options, bars, and searched results will start moving here and there in all direction.
- Sphere means round in shape, so Google Sphere is a Gravity trick where all the search result will start revolving in a spinning motion. It is a very different way of showing search results.
- It is also quite difficult to search anything because the links keep spinning round and round with your mouse and thus becomes a trouble to click on right link.
- This Google gravity trick is more like a sphere revolving around the space.
- You hover the mouse cursor to any desired link and the links form a moving sphere being controlled by gravity.
- Google Rainbow adds some colors to your Google search engine. With Rainbow Google, all the links become colorful and you can enjoy the links blinking in an animated form.
- Google Rainbow is another trick to get all the things even search results appear like a rainbow. In Google Rainbow default search button changes into “Rainbow search” and I am feeling lucky turns into “I am feeling colorful”.
- Google mirror comes with a “reflected image or inverted image” when you click anything there in the search bar. Everything appears “left side right” or “right side left”, it’s like mirror effect.
- It displays the result like on a mirror.
- Google Guitar trick lets you play the Guitar on Google search engine.
- All the keys in Google Guitar are set for a specific tone. Pressing the keys generates different rhythm. It is the best trick for all the music lovers.
- Let your fingers listen to your heart and leave the other things on Google.
- With this trick, you can play several familiar tunes like Twinkle Twinkle, Happy Birthday, Forest Gump and Harry Potter where Google provides you the accurate notes for the tunes.
Zero Gravity Google
- Google zero gravity is similar to anti-Google gravity, but in this case, the elements will not shower straight rather elements will float towards a different corner of the screen and then begin to fall.
- Objects fall in slow motion as if on space where there is no gravity.
- In other words, anti-Google gravity is opposite to Google gravity, instead of responding to gravity pull, on zero Google gravity, there’s no gravity pull.
- Even when you type something to search in the search engine it will be written in a reverse order. As you hit enter for a keyword search, the search results will arrive in a reverse order and in a jumbled manner.
- Google Space and Zero Gravity are almost similar to each other where contents keep flowing on screen without any gravitational pull.
- Google space gravity is what describes the true zero Google gravity. This trick shows the full concept behind zero Google gravity although not exactly like it.
- In order to use this trick, search for a particular keyword and click enter, the result will turn upside down and keep floating in non-gravity space.
- This is another cool Google Gravity trick, but this time it’s done underwater and not an empty space.
- Google underwater makes your screen looks like an aquarium. All the objects displayed on the screen are nothing but marine life.
- The underwater trick displays a beautiful background consisting of the underwater sea with several species of marine life. You’ll find the contents of the web page are floating in an animated background that gives you a complete underwater experience. Also, it is fun looking at those fishes moving here and there.
Google Zerg rush
- The concept behind Zerg Rush is that it makes the search results disappear one after one with the falling zeros.
- Try this trick by simply typing ‘Zerg Rush’ in the Google search page and you can experience this awesome trick in the search results page.
- Google “Zerg rush” is created to defend your browser against hordes of the letter ‘o’ in Google’s logo, which will start to destroy your search results.
- Tilt’ displays the search results in a tilted manner.
- To experience this trick, simply type ‘tilt’ and hit enter. As the results will appear slightly tilted different than the normal search result.
- It’s more like a diverted dimension or a falling result which is on stead.
Do A Barrel Roll
- Do a Barrel roll’ is a simple trick which gives a speedy spin to the web page in a single moment.
- To try out this trick, simply open google.com and type ‘Do a Barrel roll’ in the search bar. Immediately you will experience the barrel roll in the page which looks extremely appealing. It will rotate the entire screen and then stop back to the original static screen.
Google Flat Fall
- Gravity Flat Fall is another trick where the search results, including the search images, fall directly down with a gravitational force. This trick keeps the objects falling and bouncing on the ground of the web page.
- As soon as you enter the page the web page contents will fall upside down. It’s an interesting way to use the search engine unlike using the regular interface.
- Pacman is one of the most exciting games that you can play. In this game, you act as the Pacman who needs to finish eating the balls within the lines and defend yourself from the monsters.
Google Snake Game
- Snake games have been very popular in the previous Nokia mobile phones.
- Google Snake Game is exactly the same as that. The snake needs to eat up all the food provided in the game in order to get larger and longer.
- You can share your scores on Google+ after the completion of the game.
- Google Terminal is one of the most amazing tricks which bring you back to the MS-DOS days. It is a simple and interesting Google gravity trick which doesn’t require using your mouse, but it’s only the keyboard letters that work here as all action will be performed on the basis of the command.
- It provides a command-line interface, various commands are used for a various task such as navigating to folders, clearing the screen, displaying a list of files etc to be done.
- Weenie Google is a tiny tool where the contents of the page turn into very small size.
- The opposite of Weenie Google is Epic Google where contents of the page enlarge.
- These tricks can be used to surprise many people and have fun.
Easter Egg Trick
- Easter Egg is a game in Google search engine. If you type Super Mario Brothers in the search box, the page will display the iconic brick with a question mark as in Super Mario game. If you click multiple times in the brick, it will score 200 points and if you click 100 times it will ring a 1-up sound. This trick keeps the game unblocked and you can enjoy it once again on the web. The interface created seems as if you are playing the original Super Mario game.