Kodi is one of the best open sources and free software which enables one to enjoy various entertainment channels anywhere you want. It is a versatile software which works on various operating systems like Windows, Android IOS, Linux and many others. You can play various streaming channels using Kodi. Like music, sports, videos and various other media by using the internet. You can also add or install extra add-ons and enjoy various free contents available on the internet. Kodi is a device used for streaming which can turn your traditional TV into a modern one. So you can watch your favourite channel content in high definition quality without any inconvenience. The streaming media shows its users whatever they want whether it is a cinema, match or TV series. If you don’t know how to use kodi for roku then you can also visit apkhumble.com
So this is all that Kodi is. And now we will move forward to see how to install Kodi on different devices. All the devices have their different uses. So now we will have a look at how installing Kodi on them make them even smarter.
- 1 How To Install Kodi 17.6 On Xbox One Using Xbox Store?
- 2 How To Install Kodi On Xbox One Using Raspberry PI?
- 3 How To Install Exabyte TV Kodi Addon Repo In Krypton?
- 4 How To Install Kodi On Samsung Smart TV Using Google Chromecast?
- 5 How To Install Kodi On Samsung Smart TV Using Android TV Box?
- 6 How To Install Kodi On PS3 And PS4?
How To Install Kodi 17.6 On Xbox One Using Xbox Store?
To know how to install Kodi on different devices we will first have a look at how to install Kodi 17.6 on Xbox one using Xbox Store.
- Open the Xbox Store
- Search for Kodi in the search column
- When you will click on search option then you will get redirected to Microsoft store where you will find the Kodi app and you can download it on Xbox One.
How To Install Kodi On Xbox One Using Raspberry PI?
- Connect your Raspberry Pi device to the HDMI input port of the Xbox One
- Once you connect the Raspberry Pi to the Xbox One, you will be able to find Raspberry Pi in then it is accessible on Xbox One via Raspberry Pi
How To Install Exabyte TV Kodi Addon Repo In Krypton?
- Launch your Kodi window and then go to the option of the system
- Select the File Manager option and tap on it
- A new window with two options will open. Click on the Add Source to open it
- A popup menu will open up showing add file source menu
- Select “None” and add the URL http://exabytetv.info/repo in the newly opened window
- Click Ok to continue the procedure
- A new screen will open asking you to add the name of Kodi addon. Enter the name Exabyte TV and enter OK.
- It will enable you to download an Exabyte TV zip file on your device.
- Now go to home screen and select the option Add-ons menu.
- A new window will open up from where you have to select the Browser and install the zip file from there.
- Now select Exabyte TV zip file and go with the option of plugin.video.exabytetv.zip
- You will get notified about successful installation of the process once done with the help of notification message
- Once done with the process go back to your home screen and then select the option of Addon>Video Addon>Exabyte TV. And now Exabyte TV will get open on your device.
I hope you are finding this article useful for you. As I am telling how to install Kodi on different devices so some are over and some are left. Let’s have a look at some more devices where Kodi can be installed.
How To Install Kodi On Samsung Smart TV Using Google Chromecast?
- Install Kodi and Chromecast on your smartphone from the dedicated google app store.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the option of Google Home App and click. Install and wait for the procedure to get completed.
- Connect Google Chromecast stick to your Samsung Smart TV
- Now go to Google Home App>Cast Screen /Audio
- You can now view your mobile screen on your Samsung Smart TV
- Click on Stream Multimedia Contents and enjoy streaming Kodi on your smart TV.
How To Install Kodi On Samsung Smart TV Using Android TV Box?
- Connect your Android TV Box to your Samsung Smart TV
- Go to Google Play Store and Search for Kodi there
- Once you get the app, click on Install
- Wait for the installation process to get completed and start accessing the app from the app icon present on your home screen
How To Install Kodi On PS3 And PS4?
- Start your PS3 and PS4 gaming console and then go to the option of PlayStation Store
- Now move towards the Home Screen option followed by App Selection
- Select the option of Popular and then choose the Plex App
- Click on the Download option and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- An app icon will appear on your home screen from where you can easily access it in future
- Once you have done, now go to the option of TV and video available at your home screen and then tap on it to allow access
- Now, log into your Plex account to access your gaming console
- On the successful login to the app, you will see a code and a link there
- Follow the link provided and then enter the code provided in the related box
- You will get a notification message on your home screen
- Now install the app on your PlayStation and then login with Plex ID
- Click on the ‘ Stay in Trial Mode‘
- Go to the Settings>System and then enable the option of Advertise as a Server, show camera roll media and then network discovery
Final Words About How To Install Kodi On Different Devices
I have mentioned many things for you where you can easily install Kodi. I think now you are finding installing Kodi easy. Follow the above-mentioned steps and you can easily install Kodi without any inconvenience. Here I have mentioned some devices where Kodi can be installed. To know more about How to install Kodi on different devices do check on our site only Humble.com. Here you will get everything you want about Kodi. So How to install Kodi on different devices will get easier for you